- Fully automatic, computer-controlled balancing machine with pneumatic clamping device
- Equipped with automatic wheel width sonar and rim profile laser scanner
- In automatic balancing mode, the machine automatically selects the balancing program and scans the rim profile for optimum weight positioning. The number of spokes is also determined automatically.
- With external rim measuring sonar for automatic detection of the rim width.
- The machine stops automatically in the unbalance position wheel outside with electric brakes.
- With aluminium program with adhesive weights directly divided behind the spokes.
- LED lighting of the rim
- Electronic balancing machine with pneumatic clamping device
- Indicates the exact weight positioning with a laser pointer, pressing a button, turns automatically to the second unbalance position
- Laser indication at 12 o’clock for positioning clamp weights with dynamic program
- LED illumination of the rim
- 19″ touchscreen with additional keyboard
- ECO-WEIGHT program
- Ultrasonic runout sensor included
Supplied standard accessories:
- Cone set passenger car Ø 44 – 112 mm
- SUV cone Ø 95 – 132 mm
- Sonar measuring arm for rim width
- Keyboard in addition to the touchscreen
- Laser H12: Inner and outer laser beam indicate the exact 12 o’clock position in the dynamic balancing process
- Ultrasonic runout measuring device: The ultrasonic measuring performs a program-controlled optimization of the runout
General accessory parts on request:
- Standard wheel lift
- Precision flange